- Last week, we shared the news about DHS’s new guidance regarding possible deferred action protection from deportation and access to work authorization for undocumented workers or those with temporary work visas facing labor rights abuses. This week, we’re following up with a few additional resources:
- Check out CDM’s recording of our recent Facebook Live in Spanish and hear a member of CDM’s legal team and a worker with a TN visa discuss this new form of immigration relief and respond to community questions.
- Our PPP partner, Sur Legal, created videos in English and Spanish explaining the new protections for workers.
- A new blog on Contratados.org offers additional details on this victory for workers.
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH) recently published a series of fact sheets, in English and Spanish, designed to help health care providers and community based organizations share information about long COVID with community members.
- Check out our latest Contratados.org blog about what it means to be up-to-date on vaccinations that help protect you from respiratory illnesses.